- A long interview by Philip Fried with the poet A. R. Ammons
- Essays on the world's largest atomic cannon, suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge, traveling by GPS, being a single father in the West, and the Australian pastoral
- Articles on the sudden increase in daytime owl sightings, Ken Wu and the fight for Canada's remaining Pacific Coast old-growth (with online slideshow), archaeology in South Carolina, and U.S.-Mexico border woes
- Our most comprehensive poetry issue yet, featuring our first online chapbook (poems and images), our first translations (Wendy Burk translates Tedi Lopez Mills), and poetry by Pamela Uschuk, Alison Hawthorne Deming, J. P. Dancing Bear, Peter Huggins, Jessica Weintraub, and many others
- Fiction by Andrew Wingfield, Jaren Watson, and Jeffrey Stevenson
- And much more!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Terrain.org Issue No. 24 Launching Soon!
The next issue of Terrain.org: A Journal of the Built & Natural Environments will launch by September 21. With the theme of "Borders & Bridges," it's another outstanding issue featuring, among others: